Image Attribution: “VISA 1500_01 Advertising Analysis” by Saiyara Hossain is licensed under CC0. Sylhet, Bangladesh (See interactive map)

Saiyara Hossain
VISA 1500_01
21st Jan 2020
Assignment 1: Part A

I discovered this advertisement directly before my lodging when I was going for Sylhet. The primary fascination was the word composed on it is ‘NAARI’ which signifies ladies. Underneath the word Naari, there is the name of the supported stores ‘Shwapno and LIFE’. Moreover, it follows the contemporary fashion trend for women in Bangladesh. Principally the advertisement was to promote the new fabric department of Shwapno. However, the women in the picture wearing vivid Kurtis follow our convention and culture.

There isn’t a lot of data on this promotion. As it is a place of interest, they ought to have given some more information to the explorers or people on foot. The foundation of the promotion is white in shading. But I believe the billboard could have been more vibrant and colourful to draw more attention. The colour red could have played a significant role to persuade more customers, as it resembles their brand and logo. Considering other facts, the picture quality of the billboard was nice and clear. Meanwhile, they have done a great job of having four beautiful young ladies present their fabrics. Nevertheless, the billboard didn’t attract me much when I first saw it. Subsequently, in the evening I and my friends were doing window shopping and had an opportunity to check this particular store.

Other than the design and colour of the picture, it directly conveys the real message to the intended consumers. By portraying women in trendy Kurtis will consequently have an impact on young women and will make immediate consciousness among the people.

Shwapno is the top retail brand in Bangladesh. So, the expectations will be high as always. The product of Naari is a bit pricey compared to other brands and hopefully, in the future, they will check and adjust the price with their competitors to retain loyal customers. However, if the fabrics of the products are good enough according to their pricing, I believe due to the brand name and fame this will be a successful venture for Shwapno.

I found this advertisement on my way back home from Sylhet. The billboard was set up by one of the major streets where the traffic is way higher than in other places. Although the ad is not that eye-catchy it is quite noticeable as it is standing alone just by the roadside.

As mentioned earlier, Naari a brand outlet of Shwopno is quite popular in my country because of its variations in products and services. Moreover, it’s been manufacturing and producing products in an eco-friendly manner which has been attracting more consumers. Shwapno has a huge business prospect in Bangladesh but it needs to rectify the problems been faced with its suppliers and banks. The business has invested a lot of money into so many different departments rather than sticking to one specific item. Meanwhile, the company is incurring big
the bulk of loss which can easily be sorted out by creating a contingency plan.

Sources:
https://www.slideshare.net/kanok1105042/supply-chain-management-of-shwapno-in-banglades
h
https://www.assignmentpoint.com/business/marketing-business/market-positions-shwapno.html